To make a tax deductible donation by check:
Make your check out to: "Eucharistic Adoration Chapel"
Mail to: Eucharistic Adoration Chapel
P. O. Box 50113, Billings, MT, 59105-0113
Thank you for making our Oratory a reality.
Your prayers and donations are very welcome.
We will pray for you.
Images of our proposed Oratory
Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration Chapel of Billings
PO Box 50113 Billings, MT, 59105-0113
23 YEAR HISTORY
OF THE EUCHARISTIC CHAPEL
"Humanity must rediscover the source of hope in the Eucharist and return to Eucharistic Adoration."
-Pope Benedict XVI
"A better understanding of Christ's presence in the Eucharist will lead to better prayer life which in
turn will favor evangelization". - St. John Paul II
We need Him so that peace reigns in our families and in our human relations.
* Genuflect upon entering the presence of the Lord. YOU ARE STANDING ON HOLY GROUND.
* Please respect the presence of our Lord. Turn off or mute your cell phone and refrain from visiting.
Don't use your electronic devices please.
* Please remember to take off your hats; dress appropriately; don't chew gum, or eat or drink in the chapel
and observe the same etiquette as if you were in Mass or in an important business meeting.
* Remember that adoration is a peaceful, private time for each adorer.
* If you bring children, please do not bring food inside the chapel.
Keep them occupied with books or some quiet activity.
Try not to disturb other adorer who may be present.
* You are the committed Prayer Partner and Guardian of the Eucharist at your hour.
Committing one hour a week in adoration is a simple act of faith, filled with wonderful Graces given to us by God.
Having a face-to-face conversation with Jesus, The Christ, can benefit our whole week. It can change our lives!
There is no need to log on to a wireless internet connection to have a chat with Him.
God created wireless connections long before man drew pictures on cave walls.
To keep this small chapel vital for another 20, 40, 100 years or more we are asking for you to prayerfully consider
coming to the chapel for you visit with Jesus. You could commit to an hour a week, or come as a guest occasionally.
* Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Our mailing address is: Adoration Chapel, PO Box 50113, Billings, MT, 59105-0113